Freeport has a lot to offer!
Half way between Alexandria and St. Cloud, Freeport is located in the very heart of Garrison Keillor's Lake Wobegon. Our town is a convenient stop along interstate I-94. If you've heard of Garrison Keillor's Chatterbox Cafe or Sidetrack Tap, you may know Freeport already.
Whether your planning a short visit, or thinking of making Freeport your home you will find an array of businesses and recreational activities available to you. Freeport has an amazing small town atmosphere.
The Freeport Chamber of Commerce welcomes you.
The Freeport Chamber of Commerce is committed to the economic vitality of our region and actively works to encourage growth and community in and around the area.
Thanks for learning more about Freeport, MN.
We thank the following local businesses and individuals for their sponsorship of our Beautiful Flower Pots in town.
- Al & Marjorie Beste
- Albany Mutual Telephone
- Charlie’s Cafe
- Danny’s Disposal & Recycling
- Decor & More from Rue’s Truly
- Famo Feeds
- Freeport Gas & Grocery
- Freeport Lions
- Freeport State Bank
- Hennen Floor Covering
- Hennen Lumber Company
- Integrated Health & Wellness
- Millwood Metalworks
- North Risk Partners - Commercial Exchange
- Sacred Heart Church & School
- Schmidty’s Convenience Store
- Star Publications
Also a BIG thank you to the Pelican Peak 4-H group who waters and cares for our flowers throughout the year.
- Freeport Parish Festival - July 15 & 16
- Freeport Fall Fest - September 30
- Harvest Church Corn Maze - Opens September 30-October 31
- Freeport Santa Claus Days - December 1